- Prof. dr. Dušan Marić (knee, foot, ankle and elbow)
- Prof. dr. Vladimir Harhaji (hip and ankle)
In particular, we conduct of the treatment of child athletes performed Doc.dr Dušan Marić who is also a specialist in pediatric surgery and orthopedics. Our experts have many years of experience working with athletes, in particular:
- Prof .dr Vladimir Harhaji (water polo, water sports)
- Prof .dr Dušan Marić (athletics, football, gymnastics, handball, triathlon)
All surgeons are members of ESSKA, SICOT as sections of Orthopedics and Traumatology of Serbia. Doc. Dr. Dušan Marić is an active member of the health Commission from 2011 European Gymnastics Union. UNION EUROPEENNE DE GYMNASTIQUE.
He is also the official doctor of the national gymnastics team and athletic team of Serbia. In the clinic and hospital setting the following types of surgical intervention procedures for athletes are on offer:
- Foot and ankle joint
- Shoulder and elbow
- The spine (cervical and lumbar part)
- sports medicine
- Treatment and rehabilitation of sports injuries of athletes and amateurs, children and adults.
Condition after older sections of the Achilles tendon
Rupture of the Achilles tendon
– Verify the presence of a scar, a distance of about 4 cm.
– Displayed removal of scar tissue and prepares the Achilles tendon to suture (stitching).
– Placing a modified stitching seam and approaching the tail end of the Achilles tendon
– definite stitching of all ends
– Exploration retrohaling space: verify the lesion m.flexor hallucis longus is made tendinopathy
– Verified rupture m.plantaris
– Testing the stability of the joint tendon
Condition after dislocation of cup and forming of the free body.