In the field of children orthopedics, consultations Dr. Vladimir Tomašević and prof. dr Dušan Marić have repeatedly been perfecting their skills abroad and in the country, and successfully treat the following conditions:
– Spinal deformities: scoliosis, kyphosis, combined deformities, back injury
– Sports injuries in children and adolescents
– Developmental dysplasia of the hip (from displacement to dislocation)
– Congenital deformities of the feet (pes equnovarus, talus verticalis, talovalgus …)
– X and O legs, rotational deformities of limbs (genu vara, coxavara, genua valga ….)
– Congenital or acquired deformities of the upper limbs, exerts
– inégalité extremities – legs of unequal length,
– Benign or malignant tumors,
– Cerebral paralysis
– Osteoid osteoma extirpation Percutaneous
Our child orthopedics service receive questions from patients around the world. In addition to having a very wide patient variety, we insists on the introduction of minimally invasive procedures in children’s orthopedics. In the last five years our department has actively been following these new methods of intervention:
In orthopedics and sports medicine issues related to spinal issues. Our team provides comprehensive and special care for all conditions and in particularly in deformities, sports injuries, birth defects and pathological processes. Treatments can include more conservative approach to the administration of medications, physical therapy, as well as certain types of treatments under RTG control.
Special treatments and surgical procedures are used to treat the following conditions:
KNEE AND ANKLE BONE ARTHROSCOPY IN CHILDREN,
CORRECTION FLAT FEET IN CHILDREN AND ADULTS PERCUTANEOUS CALCANEAL STOP,
PERCUTANEOUS EXTRACTION OF CERTAIN TUMORS,
PERCUTANEOUS RELIEF FOR BUNIONS.
Poor posture – scoliosis with asymmetry paravertebral muscles and asymmetry triangles stature:
Operations cysts in the femoral bone. percutaneous cysts and filling with artificial polymer
Diagnosis: cystis femoris dextri per magna.
Diagnosis: Implantatio cunei elastici et polymeris ossei.
X-ray O foot in children
A child with cerebral palsy and severe deformity of both feet by type calcaneus valgus – before surgery:
Percutaneous endoscopic elongation of Tendo Achilli:
opening of superfitial fascia
Percutaneous endoscopic elongation of Tendo Achilli
resection of aponeurosis of gastrocnemius soleus complex